3RD YEAR EASTER REVISION COURSE & EXAM PREP
Ashfield College has been helping students to achieve success in their Junior Cycle exams for over forty years.
Ashfield College 3rd Year
Make the most of your Easter holidays, by attending our renowned Easter Revision Courses.
Our Ashfield College Easter Revision Courses begin on Tuesday, 11th April and will run until Friday, 14th April, 2023 inclusive. Ashfield College Easter Revision Courses be taught both face to face in Dundrum* and they will also be live streamed so you can access our teachers from the comfort of your own home.
- 5 hours of detailed subject content from 8.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and from 2.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. from Tuesday, 11th April and will run until Friday, 14th April, 2023, inclusive.
- Ashfield College Easter Revision Courses are taught by our highly experienced, expert teachers. Our teachers are subject experts, State Exam correctors and textbook authors.
- Each course will provide you with 200 pages of our detailed Ashfield College Study Notes which you can use after the course.
- Each teacher will also provide you with a detailed Study Plan, which will guide you in terms of how to study the subjects after the course.
- Notes will be given to students attending in person and they will be emailed to online students in advance of the start of each course.
All classes will adhere to relevant, up to date government guidance in relation to Covid-19, as issued by the Department of Health, HSE and Department of Education. As a result of the above, places are limited in line with public health guidelines. Classes will be closed off once allocated places are filled. Fees are non-transferable. Face to face students will receive their notes in person in Dundrum; online students will receive their notes in advance of their course starting. Timetable may be subject to change.
|11th April||Tuesday||3rd Year English Higher|
|12th April||Wednesday||3rd Year Maths Higher|
|13th April||Thursday||3rd Year Irish Higher|
|14th April||Friday||3rd Year French Higher|