6TH YEAR EASTER REVISION COURSE & EXAM PREP
Ashfield College has been helping students to achieve success in their Junior Cycle and Leaving Cert exams for over forty years.
Make the most of your Easter holidays, by attending our renowned Easter Revision Courses.
Each student who attends any of our Easter Revision Courses will receive a 5 hour block session of intensive expert classroom tuition over the period from Tuesday 11th April 2023 to Saturday 15th April 2023.
Students will also receive our exclusive Ashfield College Study Notes.
As well as revising key course topics, participants will receive invaluable exam strategy tips, which can enable a student to increase by a full grade on exam day.
Why Choose Ashfield College for your Easter Revision?
- Our Ashfield College Easter Revision Courses begin on Tuesday 11th April 2023 to Saturday 15th April 2023 inclusive.
- Courses will be offered for both 6th Years (Leaving Cert.) and 3rd Years (Junior Cycle) students.
- Ashfield College Easter Revision Courses be taught both face to face in Dundrum* and they will also be live streamed so you can access our teachers from the comfort of your own home.
- Ashfield College Easter Revision Courses will provide you with 4.5 hours of detailed subject content from 08.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and from 2.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. from Tuesday 11th April 2023 to Saturday 15th April inclusive.
- Ashfield College Easter Revision Courses are taught by our highly experienced, expert teachers. Our teachers are subject experts, State Exam correctors and textbook authors.
- Each course will provide you with 200 pages of our detailed Ashfield College Study Notes which you can use after the course.
- Each teacher will also provide you with a detailed Study Plan, which will guide you in terms of how to study the subjects after the course.
- Notes will be given to students attending in person and they will be emailed to online students in advance of the start of each course.
- All classes will adhere to relevant, up to date government guidance in relation to Covid-19, as issued by the Department of Health, HSE and Department of Education.
- As a result of the above, places are limited in line with public health guidelines. Classes will be closed off once allocated places are filled.
- Fees are non-transferable.
- Face to face students will receive their notes in person in Dundrum; online students will receive their notes in advance of their course starting.
- Timetable may be subject to change. 08.30
|11th April||Tuesday||6th Year – English||6th Year – Physics|
|12th April||Wednesday||6th Year – Irish (H)|
6th Year – Chemistry
|6th Year – French|
6th Year – Spanish
|13th April||Thursday||6th Year – Maths (H)|
6th Year – Maths (O)
|6th Year – Economics|
|14th April||Friday||6th Year – Biology |
6th Year – Irish (O)
|6th Year – Business|
|15th April||Saturday||6th Year – Accounting|