6TH YEAR Final REVISION COURSE & EXAM PREP
Ashfield College’s reputation for high-achieving students and personalized attention make it an ideal choice for Leaving Cert Final Revision Courses, providing a supportive environment for academic success.
Make the most out of the time you have left
Each student who attends any of our Final Revision Courses will receive a 3-hour block session of intensive expert classroom tuition over the period from 22nd to 30th May.
Students will also receive our exclusive Ashfield College Study Notes.
As well as revising key course topics, participants will receive invaluable exam strategy tips, which can enable a student to increase by a full grade on exam day.
Why Choose Ashfield College for your Final Revision?
- Our Ashfield College Easter Final Courses begin on Monday 22nd May 2023 to Tuesday 30th May 2023.
- Courses will be offered for 6th Years (Leaving Cert.) students.
- Ashfield College Final Revision Courses be taught both face to face in Dundrum* and they will also be live streamed so you can access our teachers from the comfort of your own home.
- Ashfield College Easter Revision Courses will provide you with Final 3 hours of detailed subject content from 08.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. from 12.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. and from 4.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. from Monday 22nd May 2023 to Tuesday 30th May 2023.
- Ashfield College Final Revision Courses are taught by our highly experienced, expert teachers. Our teachers are subject experts, State Exam correctors and textbook authors.
- Each course will provide you with 200 pages of our detailed Ashfield College Study Notes which you can use after the course.
- Each teacher will also provide you with a detailed Study Plan, which will guide you in terms of how to study the subjects after the course.
- Notes will be given to students attending in person and they will be emailed to online students in advance of the start of each course.
- As a result of the above, places are limited in line with public health guidelines. Classes will be closed off once allocated places are filled.
- Fees are non-transferable.
- Face-to-face students will receive their notes in person in Dundrum; online students will receive their notes in advance of their course starting.
- Timetable may be subject to change.