CHRISTMAS REVISION COURSES & EXAM PREP
Ashfield College has been helping students to achieve success in their Junior Cycle and Leaving Cert exams for over forty years.
how we can help
Make the most of your Christmas holidays, by attending our renowned Christmas Revision Courses.
Each student who attends any of our Christmas Revision Courses will receive a 4.5 hour block session of intensive expert classroom tuition over the period from 27th December 2021 to December 31st 2021. Students will also receive our exclusive Ashfield College Study Notes. As well as revising key course topics, participants will receive invaluable exam strategy tips, which can enable a student to increase by a full grade on exam day.
€99 per subject
* 3rd subject free
Christmas Revision Courses Leaving Cert Ashfield College
- Our Ashfield College Christmas Revision Courses begin on Monday, 27th December and will run until Friday, 31st December, inclusive.
- Courses will be offered for both 6th Years (Leaving Cert.) and 3rd Years (Junior Cycle) students.
- Ashfield College Christmas Revision Courses be taught both face to face in Dundrum and they will also be live streamed so you can access our teachers from the comfort of your own home.
- Ashfield College Christmas Revision Courses will provide you with 4.5 hours of detailed subject content from 9.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and from 2.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. from Monday, 27th December to Friday, 31st December, inclusive.
- Ashfield College Christmas Revision Courses are taught by our highly experienced, expert teachers. Our teachers are subject experts, State Exam correctors and textbook authors.
- Each course will provide you with 200 pages of our detailed Ashfield College Study Notes which you can use after the course.
- Each teacher will also provide you with a detailed Study Plan, which will guide you in terms of how to study the subjects after the course.
- Notes will be given to students attending in person and they will be emailed to online students in advance of the start of each course.
- All classes will adhere to relevant, up to date government guidance in relation to Covid-19, as issued by the Department of Health, HSE and Department of Education.
- As a result of the above, places are limited in line with public health guidelines. Classes will be closed off once allocated places are filled.
- Fees are non-transferable.
- Face to face students will receive their notes in person in Dundrum; online students will receive their notes in advance of their course starting.
- Timetable may be subject to change.