Junior Cycle Christmas Revision Course – Online
Christmas holidays are the perfect time for Junior Cycle students to focus on improvement.
Subjects now only 50 euro, act fast to get your place reserved in time!
Our Christmas Revision Course runs from Monday, 28th December 2020 to Thursday, 31st December.
Morning subjects 9am – 2pm.
All Junior Cycle subjects from 9am – 2pm.
Our innovative approach to Christmas revision means that students enjoy minimal disruption to holiday time but make a maximum impact on exam preparation.
- All courses are delivered online in real-time.
- Opportunity to submit queries and questions to the expert teacher in real-time.
- All classes are also recorded and available on our Moodle platform afterwards.
- Comprehensive study notes
- Expert advice on Exam Strategy
- Each course is completed on the day
- Competitive rates
- Notes posted out to students in advance of the course
- Our legendary NIGHT BEFORE NOTES
5 Hours of Intensive Study
Our Christmas revision classes cover subject revision in sequential sessions – a gift for your Christmas plans!
Each subject is covered on the day in a block of 5 hours.
Our online class sizes are restricted so book soon to avoid disappointment.
You can secure your place by calling us at 01 490-4050 or enrol online now.
Fees Include Study notes written by our own teachers –
subject textbook authors and leaving certificate state examiners.
Ashfield College has a long and proud tradition of preparing students for the daunting challenge posed by the Leaving Certificate. This tradition of excellence continues to the present day with Ashfield College topping the Irish Times School League Tables across all categories;
- No.1 School in Irish Times League tables all categories*
- No.1 Feeder School
- No.1 School for High Points in Ireland
*Refers to 2013 which was the last occasion when Grinds Schools were included in the Irish Times League Tables
Christmas Revision Course Timetable
28th December 2020 – 31st of December 2020 / Classes 9am until 2pm – 3pm until 8pm
|Dec 28||Dec 29||Dec 30||Dec 31|
|Maths (H) |
Joan O Callaghan
Emma Ni Bhriain