Enrol For Leaving Cert Grinds Now & Maximise Your Results In Leaving Cert Exams 2020
Best Value For Money In Dublin!
Take our intensive grinds and experience the best teaching from our experts who are all leaders in their field.
Our Grinds have a proven record in maximising students results.
REVISED FEES 2019-20
Price per Subject (excluding Business*)
Additional Subjects Half Price… Just €
1 subject: €
2 subjects: €
3 subjects: €
4 subjects: €
5 subjects: €
*Business (two hour weekly class); €
(Add €100 to include Business as a subject choice)
Pay in Full
- Pay full amount due upfront before commencement of classes in September 2019
- Pay a deposit of €150 to secure your place.
- The remainder of the fee must be paid in full before the first class in September 2019
Pay in 3 Instalments
- Only available as an option for two or more subjects
- An administration fee of 10% of total fee will be applied
- One third of the total fee is due on booking
- One third on the 5th of November 2019 and one third on the 18th February 2020
- For late joiners, all Grinds fees must be paid in full by 1 April 2020
- Only available for two or more subjects
- Pay deposit of €150 to secure your place
- An administration fee of 10% will be applied to total amount
- Set up a Direct Debit and divide your payment monthly (Up to 7 payment months from September)
- Final Direct Debit must be received before the 1st of April 2020
- If you wish to avail of an instalment option please call us on 01 490 4050 or call into our campus in Dundrum.
|5:45-7:00 PM||Maths (H)|
|7:15-8:30 PM||Physics (H)|
|5:45-7:00 PM||Irish (H)|
|7:15-8:30 PM||Accounting (H)|
|7:15-8:30 PM||Maths (O)|
|5:45-7:00 PM||French (H)|
|5:45-7:00 PM||Spanish (H)|
|7:15-8:30 PM||English (H)|
|5:00-7:00 PM||Business (H)|
|5:45-7:00 PM||Chemistry (H)|
|7:15-8:30 PM||Biology (H)|
|9:15-10:30 AM||Maths (H)|
|10:45-12:00 PM||English (H)|
|12:15-1:30 PM||Maths (O)|
Includes Notes from Ireland’s Best Teachers
Included in the course fee is a complete set of focused notes for each subject. Written by our leading teachers, many of whom are leaving cert examiners. These notes are the key to guiding you through the last few months of study before the leaving certificate.