Now Enrolling for September 2019
Taking Grinds in 4th Year or Transition Year allows students to keep up with their academic studies in core subjects.
Students take classes at 5th year level, allowing progression from Junior Cert standards and preparation for the rigours of the Leaving Certificate syllabus.
REVISED FEES 2019-20
Additional Subjects Half Price… Just €
Pay in Full
- Pay full amount due upfront before commencement of classes in September 2019
- Pay a deposit of €150 to secure your place
- The remainder of the fee must be paid in full before the first class in September 2019
Pay in 3 Instalments
- Only available as an option for two or more subjects
- An administration fee of 10% of total fee will be applied
- One third of the total fee is due on booking
- One third on the 5th of November 2019 and one third on the 18th February 2020
- For late joiners, all Grinds fees must be paid in full by 1 April 2020
- Only available for two or more subjects
- Pay deposit of €150 to secure your place
- An administration fee of 10% will be applied to total amount
- Set up a Direct Debit and divide your payment monthly (Up to 7 payment months from September)
- Final Direct Debit must be received before the 1st of April 2020
If you wish to avail of an instalment option please call us on 01 490 4050 or call into our campus in Dundrum.
|5.45-7.00 PM||French (H)|
|7.15-8.30 PM||Irish (H)|
|5.45-7.00 PM||Maths (H)|
Questions and Payment Options
If you’ve any queries or you wish to avail of the instalment plan please call one of our academic advisors on 01 490 4050.