How to Find Us
Were are in Dundrum Town Centre.
We are located on Level 2m.
We chose our location because of its ease of access.
Private Shuttle Bus
Our luxury bus service is available to Full Time students of Ashfield College. The Ashfield Express collects students each morning and returns them to their destinations each evening. Seats are limited so call (01) 490 40 50 and speak to our Admissions Officer for further details and availability.
Just a two minute walk from the Balally LUAS stop to the school door.
The LUAS stops in Balally LUAS Station every five, ten to fifteen minutes, depending on the time of day.
The LUAS journeys from St Stephen’s Green, Harcourt, Charlemont, Ranelagh, Beechwood, Cowper, Milltown, Windy Harbour, Dundrum, Balally, Kilmacud, Stillorgan, Sandyford, Central Park, Glencairn, The Gallops, Leopardstown Valley, Ballyogan Wood, Carrickmines, Laughanstown, Cherrywood, and onto Brides Glen. St Stephen’s Green to Dundrum takes 15 minutes on the LUAS.
The Green Line extension now links students with Ashfield College from Broombridge, creating easy travel routes to areas of West Dublin and beyond.
Dublin Bus & Go Ahead
There are a number of buses which bring you to the school. Timetables are available online.
- No 14 linking Beaumont (Ardlea Road), Fairview, D’Olier Street, Eden Quay, Rathmines, Braemor Road, Ballinteer, Dundrum LUAS Station. Every 17 to 7 minutes.
- No 17 linking Rialto, Kimmage, Churchtown, UCD Belfield, Blackrock DART Station. Every 15 to 35 minutes.
- No 44 linking Whitehall, Drumcondra, Dublin City , Ranelagh, windy Arbour, Dundrum and onwards to Sandyford and Enniskerry Every 40-60 minutes.
- No 61 linking Whitechurch, Nutgrove Ave, Milltown, Renelagh, Eden Quay. Every 10 to 20 minutes.
- No 75 linking Tallaght, Firhouse, Templeogue, Rathfarnham, Nutgrove, Ballinteer and Dundrum and onwards to Dun Laoghaire. Every 30-50 minutes.
- No 116 linking Parnell Square, Stillorgan, Sandyford, Dundrum, Whitechurch. Every 15 to 25 minutes.
- No 175 linking Citywest, Tallaght, Rathfarnham, Whitechurch, Ballinteer, Dundrum. Every 15 to 25 minutes.
Our location has good bike path access, and many areas for locking up. Lockup areas include: the main entrance to the Centre, North Entrance/Town Square, the Tesco surface carpark , in the Pembroke District, at the Balally Entrance, and outside the RSA building. In the Level 2M Red Car Park, there are 40 bicycle parking places, covered and protected from the weather. Local Authority also offer some covered bicycle parking places, opposite Winter’s Bar on the main Sandyford Road.
There are approximately 3,200 car parking spaces available for use in Dundrum Town Centre car park and an additional 500 car parking spaces available in the old Shopping Centre car park in Dundrum village which is approx 300 metres in distance.